Medical facilities, including many different hospitals and private medical centers that We cooperate with offer Our patients a wide range of services in both gynecology and obstetrics. These medical settings are settings chosen best by women who plan to have children. For many women, expecting a child can be both a very exciting and stressful stage in life. The uncertainty that lies beneath the stages and events leading up to birth forces a woman to become preoccupied about choosing the right medical facility for both herself and her baby. We would like to assure all expecting mothers that Our specialized gynecological care, state-of-the-art medical equipment, and skilled physicians will ensure both peace and comfort for mothers. At the same time, Our Partners are committed to help women with gynecologic issues.
Such gynecologic issues include:
• Diagnosis of and treatment of complications during pregnancy;
• Childbirth and individual perinatal care;
• Operative treatment of urinary incontinence;
• Operative treatment of the uterus and vaginal prolapse;
• Operative treatment of diseases of female genital organs (uterine fibroids, cysts, polyps);